Fast track your Career
As featured in
District Property Manager, Hampton Roads Market
Our firm has over 3000 units in seven states, Peninsula Landscaping has been an invaluable partner for the last four years including consulting us on landscape renovation cost estimates in the pre-acquisition due diligence stages.
My husband and I built a new house on the James River, we saw their work in our community and knew right away this was the company we needed to create our landscape and outdoor lighting.
Angela, Newport News, VA Homeowner
Real Estate Investor, Flipper- Hampton Roads
Great Staff and fast, we needed four homes landscaped pronto for quick sale and Peninsula was able to fastrack and complete all four the same week. They understand how investors think, get as much landscaping as possible for set dollar amount.
We will create a Career Path for you and show you how you can take it to the next level.
Do you have what it takes?
Find out below
Requirements for any applicant- crew leader or laborer:
- Valid drivers license - necessary for ALL positions.
- Legally eligible to work in the united stats status - prefer permanent residents of Virginia.
- Physically healthy and able to lift and carry 80lbs for long periods of time.
- Have reliable transportation every single day.
- Strong moral compass and desire to improve our community.
- 6 months minimum experience working for lawn or similar company.
- Must reside within 30 minutes of any of our locations.
Requirements for Crew Leaders
- Must meet or exceed all basic requirements as above.
- 3 years experience working for a professional landscape organization.
- Must be able to confidantely use smartphone, tablet.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Must have a registered technician license.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required. English is required.